What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A simple web-based solution to quickly and easily rake in cash today
- Be able to capture even more revenue than you might with competing content lockers
- Allows you to monetize traffic in countries that would normally be impossible
- Totally transform your financial situation with the least work possible
- Your content will stay locked until your user completes the offer
- With a built-in referer blanking option
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Content Lock Pro scores 72.64/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://contentlockpro.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: contentlockpro.com you’ll also be taken through to contentlockpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)